We believe that expert advice should be simple and clear. We provide this by analyzing the ever-changing insurance marketplaces and offering our clients the best products available.
Policies with Claims Total Under $100k
Short Term Medical Premium Savings vs. Obamacare
Short Term Medical Applications Approved
Which Policies are Right For You?
Individuals and families may qualify for a Premium Tax Credit and Cost Sharing to help pay for health insurance premium and out of pocket expenses. Good candidates for this option are:
- Those with low household incomes, between 100% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Line (check)
- Those with pre-existing conditions
- Those with expensive medications
- Those planning to have a surgery in the near future
- Mothers requiring maternity and newborn care
Ideal for those with household incomes OVER 400% of Federal Poverty Line and …
- Have pre-existing conditions
- Have expensive medications
- Are planning to have a surgery in the near future
- Are mothers requiring maternity and newborn care
- Have higher incomes and don’t want to pay the 2.5% tax penalty for not having insurance
Those who feel they won’t utilize the Obamacare benefits enough to justify the cost should consider Short Term Medical. This is a good option for individuals and families…
- Looking to pay over 50% less than Obamacare premiums
- Without pre-existing conditions
- Not needing maternity or newborn care
- Making infrequent doctor or hospital visits
- With inexpensive or no prescriptions.